Manager, Ticketing Operations
- Position Type : Contract
- Start Date : December-03-12
- End Date : August-05-13
Monday, November 12, 2012
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization,
is accepting applications for the contract position of:
MANAGER, TICKETING OPERATIONS
This will be an exciting year for TIFF as we continue to present unique programming in our new home and the world's premiere centre for film, TIFF Bell Lightbox. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to be part of a new era in Toronto's cultural history.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Event Ticketing, this position will manage the building and back-end management of all ticketed events, while contributing to the success of our ongoing system development and special projects.
• Manage all event-building in the ticketing system, and ensure accuracy through proper testing
• Oversee Inventory Management process, and Internal Ticketing process
• Draft process documentation for training manuals
• Supervise assigned portion of departmental budget to ensure year-end target is met
• Assist with the management and growth of the ticketing software
• Adhere to deadlines as outlined in departmental workflows and critical paths
Contract Start Date: December 2012 (9 month contract)
• Excellent verbal, written, and inter-personal communication skills
• 3+ years professional ticketing and data programming experience
• 3+ years management experience, including staff, inventory, and project-based
• Technical aptitude and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Titan ticketing system considered an asset
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word document (we do not accept Cloud hosting or File Sharing programs), by 5pm on Monday, November 26, 2012 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: MANAGER, TICKETING OPERATIONS
TIFF Email: email@example.com *Please note the position in the subject line*
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.