Customer Relations Representative
- Position Type : Year Round
- Start Date : May-13-13
April 11, 2013
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is accepting
Applications for the (contract) position of:
CUSTOMER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
(TICKET AGENT – BOX OFFICE AND CALL CENTRE)
This will be an exciting year for TIFF as we present unique programming in our new home and the world's premiere centre for film, TIFF Bell Lightbox. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to be part of a new era in Toronto's cultural history.
• Providing excellent customer service on the telephone and in person
• Handling large volume of sales on a regular basis
• Processing cash, debit and credit card transactions and balancing deposits
• Operating computerized ticketing systems and ensure all account data is captured accurately
• Processing memberships and providing information about all products and services
• Adhering to all ticketing policies and procedures
• Filling, sorting and organizing materials
• Performing some light lifting, as required
Start Date: May 2013
• Experience with Ticketing systems is an asset; Knowledge of TITAN and TYTIX ticketing systems preferred
• Fluent in English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
• Cash handling experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated
• Openness to learn and work in a team environment
• Positive attitude
• Able to work calmly under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Skilled with computers
• Experience handling and reconciling cash, debit and credit cards sales
• Adaptable to a flexible working schedule, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, holidays
Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word document (we do not accept Cloud hosting or File Sharing programs), by 5pm on April 29, 2013 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: Customer Relations Representative
TIFF Email: firstname.lastname@example.org *Please note the position in the subject line*
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.