- Position Type : Intern
- Start Date : June-03-13
- End Date : September-20-13
TIFF Job Posting
April 17, 2013
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is accepting applications for the contract position of:
(2 positions available)
This will be an exciting year for TIFF as we present unique programming in our new home and the world's premiere centre for film, TIFF Bell Lightbox. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to be part of a new era in Toronto's cultural history.
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Donor & Member Relations, the Stewardship Intern will be responsible for assisting with Donor & Member stewardship activities and events leading up to and during the Toronto International Film Festival. This full-time internship is a great opportunity for a student or recent graduate of a fundraising certificate programme to gain further knowledge in the fields and put into practice skills that they have learned.
• Provide administrative support for all stewardship activities; including but not limited to: welcome packages, thank you letters, tax receipts, ticket orders, couriering and Festival package preparation
• Provide customer service via telephone and email correspondence and provide knowledgeable and timely responses to donor and member inquiries
• Assist with preparing and administering invitation lists and RSVPs for donor and member events
• Assist with stewardship event coordination from planning to day-of execution
• Adherence to the critical path established for events and stewardship activities
• Assist with stewardship of all donors
• Assume additional responsibilities as assigned and actively participate as a member of the Development team
Contract Dates: June 3, 2013 – September 30, 2013
• Well developed verbal and written communication skills
• Dynamic and outgoing personality with sound judgment and discretion
• Professional manner and “can-do” attitude, with the ability to think on your feet and adapt quickly to change
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to both work independently and in a team environment as well as the ability to take direction effectively
• Understanding and commitment to superior client servicing
• Well developed administrative and organizational skills
• Adaptable to flexible work schedule including some evenings and weekends
Please submit cover letter, resumé and the names and phone numbers of 3 references attached as a PDF or Word document (we do not accept Cloud hosting or File Sharing programs), by 5pm on May 3, 2013 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: Stewardship Intern
TIFF Email: email@example.com *Please note the position in the subject line*
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone or walk-in inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.