The following explains the next steps on choosing your films, as well as how to pick up your My Choice and TIFF Choice ticket packs.
NEW this year:
- All customers must provide a valid Pickup Voucher to collect their Tickets and Programme Book. Each package and Programme Book purchased will have its own separate Pickup Voucher. Pickup Vouchers can be obtained at time of original purchase. Please always have your original proof of payment, credit card, and photo ID while collecting or using your Pickup Vouchers.
- For web sales: Your Pickup Vouchers will be included as e-voucher jpegs in your confirmation email. E-vouchers cannot be resent. Lost e-vouchers can only be replaced in person at the Box Office (see below). E-vouchers must be printed and surrendered to collect your tickets and Programme Book (please note: they cannot be scanned from your smart phone).
- For phone/in-person sales: Your Pickup Vouchers will be available for pick-up at the Steve & Rashmi Gupta Box Office at TIFF Bell Lightbox until Aug 19. Otherwise, you can collect your Pickup Voucher at your Festival Box Office starting Aug 20. Pickup Vouchers must be surrendered to collect your tickets and/or Programme Book.
My Choice Package purchasers:
CHECK your inbox on August 19: you will receive an email letting you know when your randomly assigned selection window begins. The email will also include your package code to select your films online at tiff.net.
SELECT your screenings in real-time:
- Regular Flex Pack & Premium Flex Pack buyers: You will be assigned a random start window between August 27 and 30 to redeem your package.
- Contributor Members & up (according to member level) will be assigned a random start window between August 24 and 26.
- Back Half and Daytime Pack holders will select on September 2:
- Contributor Members & up (according to member level) will have an advance window in the morning.
- You will also be able to select your films over the phone or in person at the Festival Box Office.
PICK UP your tickets starting September 2 at the Festival Box Office (TIFF Members can pick up their tickets from Member Box Office and TIFF Patrons Circle Members can collect from Patrons Circle Box Office). Don't forget to bring your pick up voucher, printed confirmation receipt, the credit card that you purchased the ticket package with, and government-issued ID in order to pick up the tickets.
TIFF Choice Package purchasers:
On Sept 1, you will receive an email that will include your film schedule. Starting September 2, you can pick up your tickets at the Festival Box Office. Don't forget to bring your pickup voucher, printed confirmation receipt, the credit card that you purchased the ticket package with, and government-issued ID in order to pick up the tickets.
If you pre-purchased our Festival Programme Book, you can pick it up starting on Aug 20 at the Festival Box Office. Don't forget to bring your pickup voucher, printed confirmation receipt, the credit card that you purchased the programme book with, and government-issued ID in order to pick up the tickets.
Festival Single Tickets:
Beginning Sunday, September 1, you can purchase single tickets online at tiff.net/festival, over the phone at 416.599.TIFF(8433) or in person at the Festival Box Office. Patrons Circle Members (according to member level) will be able to purchase single tickets in advance between August 22 and August 23.
Visit tiff.net/membership and discover the many benefits of becoming a member. Join as a Contributor Member before August 6 and be first in line to purchase and redeem your ticket packages.
You can read about Festival Ticket & Venue Polices here.
For screenings, events, tickets and additional inquiries, contact us.
More Questions? Read our FAQ.