How do I get tickets?
- If you are not a Member you should be able to get tickets right away. Just make sure get tickets in the top right does not include the message (member). If it does, click not a member? click here.
- Browse tiff.net.
- If you know the day you want to come to TIFF Bell Lightbox, start with the schedule and choose a day.
- If you know the film or event you wish to see, browse the film list or search for the film by name in the top right search box.
- Click add to cart beside the event & time you wish.
- Select the number and type of tickets you wish to purchase and click confirm.
- Are you done choosing tickets?
- Click continue shopping if you want to find tickets to other events
- Click checkout to make your purchase
- Remember, you can always become a Member to take advantage of advance purchase windows and discounts on tickets!
Why is the event I want unavailable?
Most of the time, if you see "unavailable" beside an event, it means that tickets are either not yet, or no longer available for the event. There may be other causes including:
- The event is available to Members only at this time. Become a Member to take advantage of advance purchasing windows and be able to get tickets sooner.
- The event has already ocurred.
- There is an error with the online ticketing service. Feel free to contact the box office by phone or in person if you wish to try to get tickets in another way.
How do I buy a membership?
You can buy a membership here
, or buy a gift membership here
. For more information on becoming a Member, visit the membership section of TIFF.net